Enhance The Overall Productivity of CRM With Pragma Toolkit
In order to leverage a technology solution to the optimum level, its vital that it has been customized to address your unique business needs and it ideally satisfies your business’s inimitable requisites. Pragmasys, a leading Dynamics CRM services provider, understands the significance of the customization and the tools which can be utilised to augment the overall productivity of the CRM solution being implemented.
We, at Pragmasys offer our clients a comprehensive set of the developer tools, aimed at enhancing and improving the productivity of the diverse variants of MR CRM including MS CRM 2011, MS CRM 2013, MS CRM 2015. Comprised by the two cardinal modules, namely, the Site Map Editor and the Ribbon Editor, Pragma toolkit enables you to easily modify the custom menus and options in the CRM to make it a perfect for for your organizational processes. Being one of the leading Dynamics CRM consultants, we offer the best tool-kits for the CRM performance improvement.
Modules of Pragma Toolkit
There are two modules which comprise the Pragma Toolkit, including:
- Ribbon Editor for creating the customised buttons which can be appended into the CRM Ribbon
- Sitemap Editor for easy editing of the custom menus
Pragma Toolkit Features
There are several features which are supported by Pragma Toolkit to enhance and improve the overall CRM productivity whilst optimizing the deployed CRM variant in an organization. The salient features of Pragma Toolkit include:
- Significant improvement in the productivity of MS CRM 2011, MS CRM 2013, MS CRM 2015
- Faster development and customization capabilities
- Unparalleled Office 365 connectivity
- Compatible with the diverse MS Windows variants including Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Support for the IFD, On-Premise and Online deployments of MS CRM 2011, MS CRM 2013, MS CRM 2015
Contact Us today, to know more about our offerings and services.