When an organisation decides to upgrade their CRM system or implement a new cross platform dynamic CRM system it is a task that requires professional expertise. Pragmasysas certified Gold Partners of Microsoft comes to the rescue of many organisations that are not in a position with the required expertise to handle the enormity of the task. They provide services to organisations from the start to a successful continual utilisation of the MS dynamics CRM system.
Most organisations utilise the services of a MS dynamics CRM functional consultant like Pragmasys to walk them thorough the successful implementation of the MS dynamics CRM system. There are six important stages that need to be crossed by the dynamics CRM functional consultant for the MS dynamics CRM system to be configured and implemented in a workable manner. These functions are broadly categorised as:
- Gaining an in depth understandingof the Clients Business Process and their current method of handling customer relations before the implementation of the MS dynamics CRM system.
- Mapping the existing Business Process with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Charting out the differences, areas of overlaps and devising ways to bridge the gaps where ever necessary.
- Assimilating the current requirements of the clientand evaluating how this can be incorporated in to the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Evaluating the changes required and the techniques in which this can be best implemented.
- Analysing the requirements of the client with regard to the dynamic CRMsystem given its features and capabilities. Make recommendations based on insights and analysis of goals and required deliverables. Examining probabilities of a system upgrade and how it can be effectively implemented without hampering current operations but instead assist in lightening the present load of employees with automation.
- Configuring the MS dynamic CRM system in accordance to the client’s need. Ensuring that all the existing aspects are incorporated into the MS dynamics CRM system. Modifying data storage tables, data entry forms and report strictures to meet the need of the client’s organisation.Enabling the client to store all the data that they require and doing away with unwanted data fields that take up valuable server space.
- Co-ordinating with technical team members to meet the technical requirements of the client’s organisation. Training and facilitating the client’s technical team with the knowhow on how to handle technical issues and bugs that may arise over the course of usage of the CRM system. Training the team to make minor changes and alter system settings as required.
Discussing with the client the upgraded features of the MS dynamics CRM system that could be beneficial to the client’s organisationallows the client the possibility of improving the level of usage of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM software. Working out ways in which this can be incorporated into the current system would involve a lot of corporation from the client.